Explore the vibrant programs of the Hinckley Chamber, which have been painstakingly designed to satisfy the different requirements of our flourishing community.
Join the Chamber
Whether you want to improve your leadership abilities, expand your professional network, or contribute to the education of local youngsters, our programs provide various options for personal and professional development. From the engaging Ambassador Program, which connects and collaborates with community leaders, to the influential Chamber Scholarship Program, which supports our youth’s educational dreams, each project represents our dedication to establishing a dynamic and integrated community. In addition to these impactful programs, the Hinckley Chamber offers a range of initiatives designed to enhance the economic vitality of our community.
Each autumn, the Hinckley Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors are chosen through an application process. The program is intended to involve future leaders in a variety of elements of the community. Being an Ambassador prepares students for constructive and responsible engagement in community issues, as well as aiding the Hinckley Area Chamber of Commerce’s purpose of supporting, promoting, and attracting business for the betterment of the community. The Chamber Board of Directors selects up to two suitable students each autumn.
If you’re in grades 7th through 11th in the Hinckley school district, you can earn a cash reward for participating in the Jr Ambassador program. This reward will be given at the end of the term, after Fall Fest.
- All eligible candidates must be in the Hinckley school district– Grades 7th through 11th.
- This counts towards volunteer hours for your college applications and gives many opportunities to be involved.
- You will be invited to attend the Community Dinner to be introduced to the Chamber.
- Students must be an excellent role-model to others as well as a positive representative for the Hinckley Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Students must obtain 2 adult signatures of support for this position. Entrants will be interviewed by Chamber Board members.
- Student will need to be available to work at Chamber events. A list will be provided to student for selection of duties.
- Student must serve the position of Ambassador for a 1 year term – The start of the school year through the following year’s Ribfest event. At the end of each Ambassador’s term he/she will collect his/ her designated cash reward.
Chamber Scholarship Program
This scholarship program was established to support the Members of our Chamber by offering a scholarship for a young man or woman seeking a higher education who is an employee or child of an employee of a Hinckley Area Chamber of Commerce Member and is a student of Hinckley/Finlayson High School or is Home Schooled in the District 2165.
Applications must be received no later than March 31st.
Connect with the Chamber
PO Box 189
208 Fire Monument Road
Hinckley MN 55037
Find The Hinckley Chamber
- Why Join The Chamber
- Chamber Programs
- Chamber Meetings
- Hinckley Info
- Corn and Clover Carnival
- Widow’s Weekend
- Fall Fest
- Jobs Board
- Business Resources