Why Join the Chamber?
The Hinckley Area Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization serving businesses in the greater Hinckley Area. Our membership is composed of around 100 local businesses. The Chamber is here to support the business community and help make Hinckley a great place to work, live, play and do business. Together we can accomplish great things. Providing a connection in a business environment brings people and organizations together to support one another and advance our interests.
We work to find ways for you to network with other members, have opportunities to showcase and promote your business, get your business name in front of potential customers, and get involved in the Chamber through committee work. By becoming a Chamber member, you are committing to yourself and to your community and encouraging growth and economic development for the local area. The Hinckley Chamber strives to provide opportunities for networking, education, and development so our members can grow and prosper.
Explore shared interests, foster meaningful connections, and join the vibrant network of individuals shaping the spirit of Hinckley together.
Boost Your Business
- Corn & Clover Carnival: Annual summer festival in July featuring a parade, carnival, live music, entertainment, softball tournament, kiddie parade, Miss Hinckley pageant, crafters, and more.
- Hinckley’s Fall Fest: Yearly fall Fest and celebration bringing residents together and attracting many visitors to our community every September.
- Widows Weekend Craft Show: This event takes place every year on the hunting opener weekend in November, and it is held at the Hinckley Community Center. It’s a gathering where people can explore and purchase various crafts, providing an opportunity for the community to come together and enjoy the creations of local artisans. It is now going to be expanded to include the elementary school as a secondary location well.
- Chamber Meetings
- Committee participation can be a great way to network
- Event Planning Committees help plan Chamber events
- The Board of Directors oversees aspects of Chamber operation
- Chamber website with an emphasis on membership directory. Enhanced listings and limited advertising available.
- Referral Service by Chamber staff who respond to requests from the general public for information about area businesses and organizations – we only refer to members!
- Chamber membership conveys to potential customers that a company uses good business practices and is reputable.
- Businesses who join a chamber of commerce visibly demonstrate their long-term commitment to the community.
- Consumer studies show that chamber member products and services are perceived to be better than those of competitors.
- When consumers know that a small business is a member of a chamber, they are 44% more likely to think favorably of it and 63% more likely to purchase goods and services from it.
- When consumers know that the local site of a national franchise is a member of a chamber, they are 40% more likely to patronize it in the next few months.
- When consumers know that an insurance company is a member of a chamber, they are 43% more likely to consider buying insurance from it.
Why Join the Chamber
Thank you for thinking about joining the Hinckley Area Chamber of Commerce. We’re here to support you in various ways!
As a member of the Hinckley Chamber, you become part of a community that champions Hinckley as the ultimate place to live, work, play, and prosper. Our mission is to foster connections and collaborations among businesses, organizations, and community members to enhance the overall well-being of our thriving community.
Comprehensive listing in the business directory on the Chamber’s website (including mobile version). People visit this town every day, most people will Google what there is to do in a new town. You need to be listed for better exposure on a good mobile website!
- Periodic email updates, containing Chamber and community events and happenings, member information and announcements, and more.
- Member discount rates for all spaces/booths at Chamber Events.
- Members only – job listing page on the website.
- Members only – advertise your Office or Retail Spaces available for rent.
- Participation in member-only events, free member events, and other campaigns.
- Business referrals from Chamber office and Chamber website (we only refer to members!)
- Opportunity to host an open house at your business promoted on your behalf by the Chamber.
Growth and Development
When you become a Chamber member, you’re investing in yourself and your community. Your membership encourages local growth and economic development. The Hinckley Chamber is dedicated to providing opportunities for networking, education, and development, ensuring that our members have the tools to grow and prosper.
Explore the Benefits
We invite you to meet with us and discover how being part of the Chamber can benefit you and your business. Whether through networking opportunities, educational resources, or community development initiatives, the Hinckley Chamber is here to help. Give us a call or send us an email today, and let’s explore the possibilities together!
Connect with the Chamber
PO Box 189
208 Fire Monument Road
Hinckley MN 55037
Find The Hinckley Chamber
- Why Join The Chamber
- Chamber Programs
- Chamber Meetings
- Hinckley Info
- Corn and Clover Carnival
- Widow’s Weekend
- Fall Fest
- Jobs Board
- Business Resources